Season tickets offer the best value and allow unlimited entry to all three Abbotsbury attractions for one year:
How it works
The season ticket must be brought with you on every visit otherwise you will be charged the normal admission rate. It gives unlimited visits to the Swannery, Gardens and Children’s Farm during normal opening hours. The ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Abbotsbury Season Ticket Extra Benefits:
- 20% off full price catering purchases (excludes alcohol, ice cream and items on sale).
- 20% off full price shop purchases and plants (excludes HTA vouchers, stamps, ice cream and items on sale).
- Free car parking at the Rodden Row and Beach Car Parks at Abbotsbury. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
- Half price entry to Forde Abbey Gardens, Hestercombe Gardens, Kilver Court Gardens and Wookey Hole. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
- Weymouth Sealife Park – a whopping 40% off the individual rate to enter.
- Weymouth Sealife Tower – only £5 per person to enjoy the stunning views of the coastline.
Your ticket also gives you free access to:
- Spring is Here – Magnolia, Camellia and Spring Colour Mid Feb to April End at the Subtropical Gardens.
- The Giant Easter Egg Hunt – even bigger and better – Fri 25th, Sat 26th, Sun 27th & Mon 28th March held at the Subtropical Gardens.
- The Baby Swans Hatching – Mid May to June End.
- Birds of Prey Display – plus flying display by Frankie the Barn Owl. Sat 28th May to Sun 5th June at Abbotsbury Swannery.
- “Classic Cars at the Gardens” with Dorchester Classic Vehicle Club on Sunday June 5th.
- Birds of Prey Display – plus flying display by Frankie the Barn Owl. Thurs 21st July to Wed 31st August at Abbotsbury Swannery.
- Vikings Invade – Sat 6th & Sun 7th August at the Children’s Farm (AM & PM Shows).
- Abbotsbury Fair – Ferret Racing, Climbing Wall, Face Painting, Trampolines, Bouncy Castle, Stalls and a Dog Show. Wednesday 10th August 10am to 5pm at the Subtropical Gardens.
- The Enchanted Illuminations – Thursday 13th October to Sun 30th October Dusk to 8:30pm at the Subtropical Gardens.
- The Enchanted Illuminations Halloween Family Fright Nights. Free face painting (scary faces) and sweets for children in fancy dress – Thurs 27th, Fri 28th & Sat 29th Oct 4.30pm to 8:30pm at the Subtropical Gardens.
- Half Term Halloween Fun – Children’s Farm every day – Saturday 22nd October to Sunday 30th October.
How to use your ticket
On arrival at the ticket desk:
- Hand your card to the till staff (please note that without your ticket staff will not allow you to enter unless you pay the normal admission price).
- Sign visitors book
Our staff will check that the signature or signatures match those on your season ticket, note your season ticket issue number in the book and return your card to you ready for use on your next visit. (Please keep a written note of your season ticket number at home).
Entry to the attractions can only be given on production of your season ticket and on signing the visitor’s book. There is an administration charge of £5.00 to replace season tickets which have been lost, stolen, etc.
NB: PLEASE NOTE ONLY THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE SEASON TICKET MAY USE IT. THE TICKET IS NON TRANSFERABLE. NON SIGNATORIES MAY NOT BE BROUGHT IN BY VALID SIGNATORIES. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE SUPER SAVER SEASON TICKET.
Email Contact Details
Please help us to reduce our carbon footprint by reducing the amount of paper we use and give us your email address.
We promise not to give it to anyone else and only use it occasionally to tell you about events and to offer you money saving offers at Abbotsbury.
We hope you enjoy your visits!