Children’s farm cafe
Open 10:00am – 4:30pm
Kitchen open 11:30am – 3:00pm
A warm family friendly place serving local Dorset produce cooked on site. Coffee, afternoon teas, home made cakes, hot meals and snacks, plenty for the tired family to recharge the batteries with.
There are fabulous views out to St Catherine’s Chapel and towards the dramatic Dorset coast from the indoor and outdoor eating areas.
To see our current menu please click the link below
Good Food the Simple Way
We serve homemade food.
We use locally sourced ingredients from local suppliers.
We cater for vegetarians and customers with allergies.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and wheat-free products are always available.
- beef is reared locally in Bridport
- pork and lamb come from the West Country
- fish is caught locally (where possible)
- salad leaves and watercress come from Dorset
- vegetables are supplied by UK sources
- gluten-free flour comes from Somerset
- speciality ice cream comes from Chippenham
- crisps come from Berkshire
- coffee is fair-trade, organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified
- tea is organic and fair-trade
- bottled water comes from Hampshire
- wine comes from nearby Bridport
Our cakes and bread are mostly made on site with small amount provided by local suppliers.