Children’s farm cafe
Open 10:00am – 4:30pm
Kitchen open 11:30am – 3:00pm
Warm, family-friendly, serving local Dorset produce cooked on site.
Enjoy coffee, afternoon teas, home made cakes, hot meals and snacks. There’s plenty here to help tired families recharge their batteries!
There are fabulous views out to St Catherine’s Chapel and towards the dramatic Dorset coast from the indoor and outdoor eating areas.
Good Food, the Simple Way
We serve homemade food.
We use locally sourced ingredients from local suppliers.
We cater for vegetarians and customers with allergies.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and wheat-free products are always available.
- Beef is reared locally in Bridport,
- Pork and lamb come from the West Country,
- Fish is caught locally (where possible),
- Salad leaves and watercress come from Dorset,
- Vegetables are supplied by UK sources,
- Gluten-free flour comes from Somerset,
- Speciality ice cream comes from Chippenham,
- Crisps come from Berkshire,
- Coffee is fair-trade, organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified,
- Tea is organic and fair-trade,
- Bottled water comes from Hampshire,
- Wine comes from a supplier in nearby Bridport,
- Cakes and bread are mostly made in our kitchen, with a small amount provided by local suppliers.