- Unfortunately dogs are NOT ALLOWED due to free roaming animals.
- Group rates available for parties of 10 or more. See the Prices & Opening Times page for more information.
- Car Parking – There is a disabled parking area in front of the farm entrance. Other visitors can use the village car park which charges non season ticket holders. Alternatively FREE parking is available at the nearby Swannery.
- FREE parking for coaches in the village car park. Usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- The regular X53 bus service runs through Abbotsbury. See the latest timetable here.
- Toilets: Public, disabled and baby change facilities available at the main entrance.
- Site is 50% accessible to disabled visitors. More info here.
Abbotsbury attractions and village
Three superb attractions (The Swannery, Subtropical Gardens and Children’s Farm) are all located within a mile of each other around the village. Abbotsbury is full of quirky shops, galleries, tearooms and interesting nooks to explore. Afterwards pop down to the Beach Café for a pot of tea.
To find out more about Abbotsbury, visit the Abbotsbury Village website.