Prices & Opening Times
Closed until further notice owing to Coronavirus.
Last admission is at 4pm. Please see our activity schedule so that you don’t miss out on anything! Please note that during the last hour before closing time, the animals are put to bed and so are not available for public viewing or contact. Other farm attractions and play areas remain available until closing time.
Make big savings…
Buy a Passport Ticket and, as well as the Children’s Farm, you can also visit the nearby Swannery and Gardens for a fraction of the normal price. It’s totally flexible, you don’t have to visit all three places on the same day.
Valid for unlimited entry to the Children’s Farm, Swannery and Subtropical Gardens, for 12 months from date of purchase.
- 10% off full price catering purchases (excludes alcohol, ice cream and items on sale).
- 20% off full price shop purchases and plants (excludes HTA vouchers, stamps, ice cream and items on sale).
- Free car parking at the Rodden Row and Beach Car Parks at Abbotsbury. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
- 40% off at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park.
- Half price entry to Forde Abbey Gardens, Hestercombe Gardens, Kilver Court Gardens and Wookey Hole. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
Group rate (for ten people or more)
*Pre schools – Children under 5 years may enter the attractions free of charge. All accompanying adults must pay the school groups admissions rate.
Current serving members of the armed forces, and their immediate family, get in to all Abbotsbury attractions free of charge. Please note you will need to show a valid warrant card (maximum of 2 adults and 3 children).
Disabled visitors pay full rate. However, one carer can accompany each FREE of charge.
Tesco Clubcard vouchers can be used to pay to enter the Children’s Farm. They can be used against our adults, child, family tickets and Passport Tickets.
Tesco Clubcard vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with our Season Ticket or other discount group offer. Change is not given, nor can they be used to purchase goods from the shop of café.
Unfortunately, owing to the large number of roaming animals at Abbotsbury Children’s Farm, dogs are not permitted.