Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens Coffee Shop
Opening times: open every day 10am – 4.30pm (kitchen open for light bites 11am – 3pm)
The coffee shop is just before the ticket office at the Gardens and so can be enjoyed by all. There is no admission charge to use our catering facilities
Good Food, the Simple Way
We serve homemade food.
We use locally sourced ingredients from local suppliers.
We cater for vegetarians and customers with allergies.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and wheat-free products are always available.
- Beef, port and lamb come from the West Country,
- Fish is caught locally (where possible),
- Salad and vegetables are grown and supplied by UK sources,
- Gluten-free flour comes from Somerset,
- Speciality ice cream comes from Devon,
- Crisps come from Plymouth,
- Coffee is rich and full-bodied, with hints of dark chocolate and a sweet nutty aftertaste, from Sumatra, Brazil, Colombia and Honduras,
- Tea is organic and fair-trade from Dorset,
- Bottled water comes from Hampshire,
- Cakes are home made in our kitchen.