- DOGS are welcome on leads.
- Group rates available for parties of 10 or more. See the Prices & Opening Times page for more information.
- Ample FREE parking for cars and coaches, usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- The regular X53 bus service runs through Abbotsbury. See the latest timetable here.
- Toilets: disabled and baby change facilities available at the Colonial Restaurant.
- Approximately 50% of the Garden is accessible to disabled visitors, some of the gravel paths are difficult to negotiate. There is ramp access to the restaurant. More info here.
ABBOTSBURY SUBTROPICAL GARDENS
Buller’s Way, Abbotsbury,
Nr Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 4LA
Phone Garden direct: 01305 871387
Group Info & Accommodation List: 01305 871130
Abbotsbury Tourism Ltd, West Yard Barn,
West Street, Abbotsbury, Dorset DT3 4JT
Phone: 01305 871130
Abbotsbury Attractions & Village
View a PDF version of this map (~400KB)
Three superb attractions (The Swannery, Subtropical Gardens and Children’s Farm) are all located within a mile of each other around the village. Abbotsbury is full of quirky shops, galleries, tearooms and interesting nooks to explore. Afterwards pop down to the Beach Café for a pot of tea.To find out more about Abbotsbury, visit the Abbotsbury Village website.