Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
Buller’s Way, Abbotsbury,
Nr Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 4LA
Gardens direct: 01305 871387
Group info, ticketing enquiries & accommodation list: 01305 871130
Abbotsbury Tourism Ltd, West Yard Barn, West Street, Abbotsbury, Dorset, DT3 4JT
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome on leads throughout the Garden, as well as outside and inside the coffee shop.
- Ample FREE parking for cars and coaches, usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- The regular X53 bus service runs through Abbotsbury. See the latest timetable here.
- Toilets: disabled and baby change facilities available at the coffee shop.
- Approximately 50% of the Garden is accessible to disabled visitors, some of the gravel paths are difficult to negotiate. There is ramp access to the coffee shop. More info here.
Abbotsbury attractions and village
Three superb attractions (The Swannery and Subtropical Gardens) are both located within a mile of each other around the village. Abbotsbury is full of quirky shops, galleries, tearooms and interesting nooks to explore. Afterwards pop down to the Beach Café for a pot of tea.
To find out more about Abbotsbury, visit the Abbotsbury Village website.