The Swannery Cafe
Charming venue for lunches, snacks and drinks (fully licensed). Telephone: 01305 871190.
The cafe is at the entrance before you pay to go in; passing walkers are welcome.
Opening times: open every day 10am – 4.30pm (kitchen open 10am – 3.00pm)
Good Food the Simple Way
We serve homemade food.
We use locally sourced ingredients from local suppliers.
We cater for vegetarians and customers with allergies.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and wheat-free products are always available.
- beef is reared locally in Bridport
- pork and lamb come from the West Country
- fish is caught locally (where possible)
- salad leaves and watercress come from Dorset
- vegetables are supplied by UK sources
- gluten-free flour comes from Somerset
- speciality ice cream comes from Chippenham
- crisps come from Berkshire
- coffee is fair-trade, organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified
- tea is organic and fair-trade
- bottled water comes from Hampshire
- wine comes from nearby Bridport
Our cakes and bread are mostly made on site with small amount provided by local suppliers.