- DOGS may not enter the Swannery.
- Group rates available for parties of 10 or more. See the Prices & Opening Times page for more information.
- Ample FREE parking for cars and coaches, usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- The regular X53 bus service runs through Abbotsbury. See the latest timetable here.
- Toilets: Public, disabled and baby change facilities available at the main entrance and in the Coffee Shop. PLEASE NOTE. There are no public toilets inside the Swannery itself.
- Site is fully accessible to disabled visitors. More info here.
New Barn Road, Abbotsbury,
Nr Weymouth, Dorset DT3 4JG
Phone Swannery direct: 01305 871858
Group Info & Accommodation List: 01305 871130
Abbotsbury Tourism Ltd, West Yard Barn,
West Street, Abbotsbury, Dorset DT3 4JT
Phone: 01305 871130
Abbotsbury Attractions & Village
View a PDF version of this map (~400KB)
Three superb attractions (The Swannery, Subtropical Gardens and Children’s Farm) are all located within a mile of each other around the village. Abbotsbury is full of quirky shops, galleries, tearooms and interesting nooks to explore. Afterwards pop down to the Beach Café for a pot of tea.
To find out more about Abbotsbury, visit the Abbotsbury Village website.