Season tickets offer the best value and allow unlimited entry to all three Abbotsbury attractions for one year:
How it works
The season ticket must be brought with you on every visit otherwise you will be charged the normal admission rate. It gives unlimited visits to the Swannery, Gardens and Children’s Farm during normal opening hours. The ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Abbotsbury Season Ticket Extra Benefits:
- 20% off full price catering purchases (excludes alcohol, ice cream and items on sale).
- 20% off full price shop purchases and plants (excludes HTA vouchers, stamps, ice cream and items on sale).
- Free car parking at the Rodden Row and Beach Car Parks at Abbotsbury. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
- Half price entry to Forde Abbey Gardens, Hestercombe Gardens, Kilver Court Gardens and Wookey Hole. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
Your ticket also gives you free access to:
- Spring is Here – Magnolia, Camellia and Spring Colour Mid Feb to April End at the Subtropical Gardens.
- Owl Flying Displays – AM & PM 30th March – 15th April at the Children’s Farm.
- The Giant Easter Egg Hunt – 30th March to 2nd April NEW LOCATION at the Children’s Farm.
- Food Fair in Association with Dorset Food and Drink – Saturday 31st March at the Subtropical Gardens.
- Cygnets Hatching – Mid May to June End.
- Birds of Prey plus flying display – Sat 26th May to Sun 3rd June at Abbotsbury Swannery.
- Owl Flying Displays – AM & PM 26th May – 3rd June at the Children’s Farm.
- Plant Fair in association with Plant Heritage – Sunday 1st July at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- Birds of Prey plus flying display – Thurs 26th July to Sunday 2nd September at Abbotsbury Swannery.
- Owl Flying Displays – AM & PM 26th July – 9th September at the Children’s Farm.
- Fun Fridays at the Children’s Farm during the school holidays –
– Ferret Racing AM & PM Friday 3rd August
– Wild and Deadly Spider and Insect Shows Friday 10th August
– Strawberry Jam the Clown AM & PM Friday 17th August
– Ferret Racing AM & PM Friday 24th August
– Ferret Racing AM & PM Friday 31st August
- The Enchanted Illuminations – Thursday 18th October to Sun 28th October Dusk to 8:30pm at the Subtropical Gardens.
- The Enchanted Illuminations Halloween Family Fright Nights. Free face painting (scary faces) and sweets for children in fancy dress – Wed 24th, Thurs 25th, Fri 26th & Sat 27th Oct 4.30pm to 8:30pm at the Subtropical Gardens.
- Half Term Halloween Fun – Children’s Farm every day – Saturday 20th October to Sunday 28th October.
How to use your ticket
On arrival at the ticket desk:
- Hand your card to the till staff (please note that without your ticket staff will not allow you to enter unless you pay the normal admission price).
- Sign visitors book
Our staff will check that the signature or signatures match those on your season ticket, note your season ticket issue number in the book and return your card to you ready for use on your next visit.
(Please keep a written note of your season ticket number at home. You will need this number should you ever need a replacement ticket).
Entry to the attractions can only be given on production of your season ticket and on signing the visitor’s book. There is an administration charge of £5.00 to replace season tickets which have been lost, stolen, etc.
NB: PLEASE NOTE ONLY THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE SEASON TICKET MAY USE IT. THE TICKET IS NON TRANSFERABLE. NON SIGNATORIES MAY NOT BE BROUGHT IN BY VALID SIGNATORIES. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE SUPER SAVER SEASON TICKET.
Email Contact Details
Please help us to reduce our carbon footprint by reducing the amount of paper we use and give us your email address.
We promise not to give it to anyone else and only use it occasionally to tell you about events and to offer you money saving offers at Abbotsbury.
We hope you enjoy your visits!