Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
Voted HHA/Christie’s Garden of the Year 2012.
“One of the finest Gardens I have ever visited”
- DOGS are welcome on leads.
- Group rates available for parties of 10 or more.
- Ample FREE parking for cars and coaches, usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- Toilets: disabled and baby change facilities available at the Colonial Restaurant.
- Approximately 50% of the Garden is accessible to disabled visitors, some of the gravel paths are difficult to negotiate. There is ramp access to the restaurant.
Visiting Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens?
Why not visit Abbotsbury Swannery and Children’s Farm at the same time?
We have some fantastic rates on ‘passport’ entries to all three sites, as well as family discounts. See the Prices & Opening Times page for more information.