Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
Voted HHA/Christie’s Garden of the Year 2012.
“One of the finest Gardens I have ever visited”
- DOGS are welcome on leads.
- Group rates available for parties of 10 or more.
- Ample FREE parking for cars and coaches, usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- Toilets: disabled and baby change facilities available at the coffee shop.
- Approximately 50% of the Garden is accessible to disabled visitors, some of the gravel paths are difficult to negotiate. There is ramp access to the coffee shop.
Visiting Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens?
Why not visit Abbotsbury Swannery at the same time?
We have a fantastic 25% dual ticket discount when you order tickets to both attractions at the same time. Bookings don’t have to be made for the same day either.