The Swannery Cafe – currently closed owing to Coronavirus pandemic
We are working hard to open again when Government guidance allows us, and it is safe to do so.
A charming venue for lunches, snacks and drinks. Telephone: 01305 871190.
The fully licensed cafe is at the entrance before you pay to go in; passing walkers are welcome.
Opening times: open every day 10am – 4.30pm (kitchen open 10am – 3.00pm)
Good Food, the Simple Way
We serve homemade food.
We use locally sourced ingredients from local suppliers.
We cater for vegetarians and customers with allergies.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and wheat-free products are always available.
- Beef is reared locally in Bridport,
- Pork and lamb come from the West Country,
- Fish is caught locally (where possible),
- Salad leaves and watercress come from Dorset,
- Vegetables are supplied by UK sources,
- Gluten-free flour comes from Somerset,
- Speciality ice cream comes from Chippenham,
- Crisps come from Berkshire,
- Coffee is fair-trade, organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified,
- Tea is organic and fair-trade,
- Bottled water comes from Hampshire,
- Wine comes from a supplier in nearby Bridport,
- Cakes and bread are mostly made in our kitchen, with a small amount provided by local suppliers.