The Swannery Café has now reopened
A charming venue for lunches, snacks and drinks. Telephone: 01305 871190.
The cafe is at the entrance before you pay to go in; passing walkers are welcome.
Open every day 10am – 4.30pm (kitchen open 10am – 3.00pm)
We have implemented socially distanced seating indoors and outdoors.
You may take your food and drinks from our self-service counter to sit at our tables or into the garden for a picnic.
Please note we are not taking cash sales at present.
Please use the track & trace app to sign into the building on every visit or fill in our form.
All food and drinks are served using “Vegware” plates and cups. They are made using plants and are biodegradable and compostable and break down with food waste. Please use the bins provided.
Glass & plastic bottle recycling bins are present.
Good Food, the Simple Way
Cakes are baked in our Swannery bakery at the Swannery.
We serve homemade food using locally sourced ingredients from local suppliers.
We cater for customers with allergies & dietary requirements.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan products are always available.
If there is something you wish to know about our ingredients please ask a member of staff.
- coffee is rich and full-bodied, with hints of dark chocolate and a sweet nutty aftertaste, from Sumatra, Brazil, Colombia and Honduras,
- tea is organic and fair-trade from Clipper, Dorset,
- bottled water comes from Hildon in Hampshire,
- beef, port and lamb come from the West Country,
- fish is caught locally (where possible),
- tuna is caught by line or pole,
- salad and vegetables are grown and supplied by UK sources,
- gluten-free flour comes from Somerset
- speciality ice cream comes from Devon,
- crisps come from Plymous.