The Swannery Café has now reopened
A charming venue for lunches, snacks and drinks. Telephone: 01305 871190.
The cafe is at the entrance before you pay to go in; passing walkers are welcome.
Open every day 10am – 4.30pm (kitchen open 10am – 3.00pm)
We have implemented socially distanced seating indoors and outdoors.
You may take your food and drinks from our self-service counter to sit at our tables or into the garden for a picnic.
Please note we are not taking cash sales at present.
Please use the track & trace app to sign into the building on every visit or fill in our form.
All food and drinks are served using “Vegware” plates and cups. They are made using plants and are biodegradable and compostable and break down with food waste. Please use the bins provided.
Glass & plastic bottle recycling bins are present.
Good Food, the Simple Way
We serve homemade food.
We use locally sourced ingredients from local suppliers.
We cater for vegetarians and customers with allergies.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and wheat-free products are always available.
- Beef, port and lamb come from the West Country,
- Fish is caught locally (where possible),
- Salad and vegetables are grown and supplied by UK sources,
- Gluten-free flour comes from Somerset,
- Speciality ice cream comes from Devon,
- Crisps come from Plymouth,
- Coffee is rich and full-bodied, with hints of dark chocolate and a sweet nutty aftertaste, from Sumatra, Brazil, Colombia and Honduras,
- Tea is organic and fair-trade from Dorset,
- Bottled water comes from Hampshire,
- Cakes are home made in our kitchen.
Come and see where all our homemade cakes are baked daily.