Prices & Opening Times
Make big savings…
Buy a Passport Ticket and, as well as the Swannery, you can also visit the nearby Gardens and Children’s Farm for a fraction of the normal price. It’s totally flexible, you don’t have to visit all three places on the same day.
These tickets allow three visits to an Abbotsbury attraction. You can choose to visit all our attractions once. Or, if you have a favourite, visit one attraction three times. Or, for example, visit the Children’s Farm twice and the Swannery once.
Valid for unlimited entry to the Swannery, Children’s Farm and Subtropical Gardens, for 12 months from date of purchase.
- 20% off full price catering purchases (excludes alcohol, ice cream and items on sale)
- 20% off full price shop purchases and plants (excludes HTA vouchers, stamps, ice cream and items on sale).
- Free car parking at the Rodden Row and Beach Car Parks at Abbotsbury. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
- Half price entry to Forde Abbey Gardens, Hestercombe Gardens, Kilver Court Gardens and Wookey Hole. The season ticket must be presented at every visit.
Group Rate (for ten people or more)
- Includes tour with Swanherd
*Pre schools – Children under 5 years may enter the attractions free of charge. All accompanying adults must pay the school groups admission rate.
Current serving members of the armed forces, and their immediate family, get in to all Abbotsbury attractions free of charge. Please note you will need to show a valid warrant card (maximum of 2 adults and 3 children).
Disabled visitors pay full rate. However, one carer can accompany each FREE of charge.
Tesco Clubcard vouchers can be used to pay to enter the Swannery. They can be used against our adult, child, family tickets and passport tickets.
Tesco Clubcard vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with our season ticket or any other discount group offer. Change is not given nor can they be used to purchase goods from the shop or café.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed as the swans would become upset.